Hello friends, I'm here because Elissa told me that I havn't updated for a week. And I realise that come 2 Jan, I'll most prob say bye to blogging for quite some time. This post shall go on blogger too. I think I'll make my diaryland more publicised in future
Post on vietnam trip and how I spent my Christmas quietly and peacefully this year is underway. So be patient friends! I hope to get it out before the day which I dread comes.
Life's been okay so far. Though some day I just feel immensely frustrated? Pressured? Ahhh I can't find the right word. And I've no idea why I feel that way
I still feel spiritually dry despite having gone for 2 youth camps. Still struggling to make my decision, or rather make the commitment. Ah well, God help me.
Right now, I'm missing the youths like crazy. I'm quite DD: over how I'm left with what 2 more days of 1 month of hols? Havn't been spending time with people whom I wanted to. Like Brandon yo, it's been a long time we've had a proper talk in a long time. But dude, I hope everything's been fine. And once again, even if I seem busy, if you need someone to talk to, I'll make time.But of course, on the flipside, through camp comm, band pract and what not, I now know Dan much better, and I'm thankful for that. Got to know other people better too. One thing I've come to realise is that if someone's really someone whom you call friend, you'll see everything about that person- the good, bad, pretty and ugleh, just that the nice and pwetty outweighs the stinking bad
I shall finish this post and start on my post to close this entire year, hopefully it'll be up tomorrow. And it'll come before my vietnam trip :D
Bye (: